Friday, December 3, 2010

"My living room..." (SETTING)

My living room is a place of fun and enjoyment.  A place where the family is always together and connected. We may not always want to watch the same things so we have two televisions. That way, if my dad and I are watching a game and my mom and sister want to watch something else, they can.
Many specail moments have happened in the living room at my house. It was during Christmas when a lot of family had came ocer for the holidays. We would play games like karaoke. We dance and sing and just have all the fun we can have. We do this almost every year. It is a really great time. My living room during the holidays is the place to be.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a party. I notice that your posts are relatively short. Sometimes, more is better especially when you are trying to bring the reader into your world. Vivid descriptions of the setting and the people make the writing come alive. Good job and keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could use more details and descriptions about your special event(s) that occured in the living room. Overall it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your writing is good you just need to find a way to exprress more on your descriptions.

    ReplyDelete