Thursday, October 7, 2010

Something you've won...

I have won many things in my life. Something I have won was MVP of a basketball tournament held at Taft High School. It was my first year of high school. I was playing junior varsity as a freshman. It was our second tournament of the pre-season. I would say I did ok our first tournament. In this tournament I played much much better. I averaged about twenty points a game. I started the first game. As the game started, we got the tip-off and i got the ball. I run down and shoot a fadeaway jumper and nothing but net. I was feeling it this game. I ended with twenty-two points this game even while getting hurt right before halftime. I did finish the rest of the game. I scored eighteen points in the second game and twenty-one points in the championship game.

No comments:

Post a Comment