Friday, October 1, 2010

Worked at a football game...

My job would be a Quarterback for the San Diego Super Charges! My job is to keep our team together throughout the game and put points up on the board. It is fourth and ten on my own fourteen yard line with two minutes and fifteen seconds to go. I throw it deep to my main receiver for a forty yard gain. I scramble the next play and gain sixteen yards on the run. I am now on the other team's thirty yard line down by seven points.There is forty seconds left and the clock is still running with no timeouts remaining. I make another run for it and gain twenty yards on the run with twenty-five seconds left. I run a hurry up offense. I throw it to the corner of the end zone and touchdown for the Chargers. We decide to go for two points and we make it and there is only nine seconds. We are up by one point. The kicking team kicks off and they down it in the end zone. They try and throw it deep and it is an incomplete pass. We win the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment