Monday, September 20, 2010

Any animal for a pet...


If i had any animal for a pet, could you really call it a pet? If something can fully take care of itself, is that still a pet? I guess you can say it is my pet since it is under my roof. My pet would be a mixture of many different animals. The mixture of my pets would be a cheetah, lion, shark, and a human. That would be a crazy mixture of a pet. It would be able to feed it self. It would have a lion's head and be able to stand upright. It would be able to run on all fours or upright at the speed of 70 miles per hour.

1 comment:

  1. "If i had any animal for a pet, could you really call it a pet?"
    Confusing because the way it starts off with "if" is letting me know to start imagining, then you ask the readers a question. I dont see how that adds up.
    Again, confsuing. " I guess you can say it is my pet since it is under my roof. " You answered to a question you never asked. Be clear about what you're stating.

    ReplyDelete