Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hundred Dollars...

If I had a hundred dollars, i would find that one charity that can really use it and will use it in a meaningful way. There are charities that will waist that hundred dollars and that is the last thing i would want to happen to that hundred dollars. I want a charity that will be useful and help out many children that NEEDS the help with food and clothing. Those kids that need a roof over there head. Giving it to the charity, I would like to be involved with the children that would be helped out of this hundred dollars. It would make me feel like a hero. Even just giving a hundred dollars to a charity can make a BIG difference in many kids life. Helping children that need it the most would make ma life and i would know i did something great throughout my life. That is what i would do with a hundred dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment