Thursday, September 2, 2010

When I wake up...

When I wake up, I turn my alarm clock off and go back to sleep, waiting for my alarm to go off again. It goes off a second time. I get out of bed and check the clock to see what time it is. It's a little later then what i expected it to be. After seeing that it is later than when I am suppose to wake up, my body is up out of sleep mode. I smell the strong scent of the bacon as soon as I open my door to go brush my teeth. Keeping the light off as I put the minty toothpaste on my blue and white toothbrush. My eyes are closed, with both elbows on the counter, my head resting on my left hand while brushing my teeth. I rinse my mouth out and put my warm face cloth on my face. That wakes me up. I go back to my room to make up my warm and comfortable bed. I get dressed in nice and clean clothes looking fresh to death. I get my backpack and go downstairs. I sit my backpack by the front door, then go back to sit down and eat the great breakfast my mom made. I eat, get full, and head out the door ready to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment