Thursday, September 2, 2010

In this dream I was...

In this dream I was sleep, obviously right? Well before i went to sleep, about 11:30 at night, I was watching television. Flipping through channels I saw the cookie monster on Sesame Street. Of course, the cookie monster is eating cookies as usually. It made me hungry so I decided to go get some yummy chocolate chip cookies. I grabbed a whole new pack, never been touched. I just started chowing down on the cookies feeling just like the cookie monster. Finishing half the pack in about 2 minutes and deciding I should get a glass of milk. I start eating again and just to try something out, I dip the cookie in the milk. I have never tasted anything like this! Again i start chowing down, dip and eat, dip and eat. In a matter of minutes I finish the whole pack. Well its time to go to sleep now. I'm asleep for however long, then all of a sudden, BAMMM, i'm having i dream. I double take to my left and I see this huge chocolate chip cookie. I'm thinking more cookies! The cookie starts talking to me and seems a little upset. I start running and the cookie grows some legs. IT'S CHASING ME?!? While it's chasing me it's telling me how it wants to eat me since I was just eating it. Well great, the cookie catches me and ties me up to a chair. Meanwhile, i'm trying to get out while the cookie turns on Sesame Street and gets a glass of milk. It grabs me so I start yelling saying put me down! Of course it's not going to listen since i ate so many cookies. The cookie dips me into the milk so i try to drink all the milk so it has to go get more and maybe I can escape. The cookie pulls me out and ask me if i'm trying to drink all the milk? I say of course i am, I taste better without milk. The cookie thinks i'm lying so it dips me into the water and says "Hakuna Matata" (no worries), and eats me whole. I wake up and say "I'm never eating chocolate chips again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment