Monday, November 29, 2010

"Brothers and sisters..."

Brothers and sisters fight all the time! I can relate to this topic because I have a little sister who does not listen to me at all. I do not fight with her as much as we use to when we were younger. It use to be everyday and every night. It could happen three times a day on a good day. Lets just say a lot of times that we would fight on a bad day. Just any little bump between us would start a fight between. Sometimes our parents would let it go when we were about two and four years old because we are two years apart, but as the time past and I got older, I got stronger so our parents would not let it go. I later realized that I was getting stronger and I could not hit my sister hard or it would hurt so I would have to deal with her hitting me. It does not really start anything between our family, but it can start something between other families and start hatred between them. The best way to handle that is to not take the fighting so seriously. If they do then they should maybe have counseling or have another family member talk to them about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment