Monday, November 29, 2010

"Favorite Season..."

I like fall with all the pretty leaves falling down and I like winter, with the cold silence and who doesn't like the first melting days of spring, but summer, summer makes you feel alive.
Last night with the full moon reflecting off the lake, I went for a midnight swim. Yes, the water was more than brisk, but when the air temperature is lower than the water temperature, that water feels good going in.
I like fall with all the pretty leaves falling down and I like winter, with the cold silence and who doesn't like the first melting days of spring, but summer, summer makes you feel alive.
Last night with the full moon reflecting off the lake, I went for a midnight swim. Yes, the water was more than brisk, but when the air temperature is lower than the water temperature, that water feels good going in.
So, it is Summer and anything can happen in the Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment