Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Figures of Speech...

The ball goes through the net like a fish swims in the pond
with an orange appeal
as it leaves the net growing fonder.
The buzzer sounds making a ringing sound
with a bright red light on the outline of the backboard
leaving you wondering if you are really NBA bound.

My world is different
because my grass is blue and the sky is green
leaving me clueless and alone,
but later I am joined by a couple of animals
in a cloudy and foggy world, just the few of us
as I fly with the fishes and swim with the pigeons.

Love, something everyone wants in life
like two white doves sitting on the front porch
leaving you wondering when you will find your soul mate.
When beauty leaves, sometimes love leaves
like a dark dream such as a nightmare
leaving you lonely and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment