Monday, November 29, 2010

"Poem..."

I knew this women, hate in her heart
I loved to draw, she hated my art.
Her mind of somethings like the devil
But i'm on a whole different level.
My mind of that of an angel
Among the hatred of this women, I just wanna cuddle.
I couldn't help but think about this young lady
Wait, she's old? Someone needs to help me.

This old, but young lady limping with her cool stride
Walks with excitement, head up high with pride.
She has the swag of a teenage girl
Liking the boys with their hair in curls.
Living the teenage life in an eighty year old body
Trying to show off her goody goodies.
With the high heels and the black tights
She loves to be in the lime light.

She runs away, being talked about, made fun of being so old
Trying to be a different age, a young women, but feeling so cold.
She whispers to herself, I'm coming home I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday
I no my city awaits and they for given my mistakes
I'm coming home I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home, back where I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment