Monday, November 29, 2010

"Typical day of my life..."

My typical day of my life is very different from others from my eyes. I wake up in the morning and go to school. That is probably the same as most in the world at my age. During school, I of course learn new things and/or relearn somethings I have forgotten. I go through my periods until lunch and I eat and talk to friends during lunch. After my last periods of school I go home and eat something to keep me full for a good amount of hours. In about an hour at about 4:30, I have to go to the family business and be an instructor for the karate school and teach all ages from 3-60. I have been an instructor for about 4-5 years now at the family business. I started karate at the age of 4 years old. I am at the family business till about9 o'clock at night. I come home to eat dinner with m family, take my shower, do any homework I have to do and go to bed. My bedtime can range from about 11-2 in the morning. That is my typical day.

No comments:

Post a Comment